
A couple of weeks ago our cute little pink bundle of joy turned 15! How can that many years go by so quickly? I remember after we brought her home I realized had no idea what to do with her. She was so perfect and I felt so imperfect. She was so helpless and I wasn't sure if I had the help she needed to become the person she needed to become. We have tried to teach her many things along the way, but I think she has taught us more. Her nicknames by her parents of 'sweetie' and 'sunshine' are perfect descriptions of how she has always been. She has brought so much happiness into our home. She has a very special spirit inside of her. Her disposition is mostly her and has nothing to do with her 'raising'. We love her for many reasons. She is patient with her brothers. She is always wanting to serve. She is quiet yet strong when she needs to be. She says things as they are. She is full of charity. She can turn a bad day into a great day by her great humor and smiles. She looks at everything in a positive light. She is absolutely wonderful with animals and children. She is smart and creative. She has great ideas. She is a good leader. She is responsible. She gives great hugs. She has a strong testimony of her own of Jesus Christ. She tries to make sure everyone is included. She knows without a doubt she is a daughter of God. She is flexile and adventurous - loves to try new things. She has many dreams for life. She is a hard worker. She is strong willed and knows how to set goals and work towards those. She is the light of my life and I am so thankful that Heavenly Father saw fit for her to come to our family. We love her more than words can say. Happy birthday sweetie!




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Lea!
I love that girl!! What a darling picture of her when she was little. She really is a sweetheart, and I am so grateful to know her and have her in yw. :)
Crazy!! She's not allowed to be so big and beautiful! We love Lea too and realize how awesome of a person is every time she comes to babysit. It wouldn't surprise me if she raises a prophet!
Post a Comment