
Yesterday was our 16 year anniversary. Can it really have been that long ago? I remember thinking when we first were married that 7 or 10 years seemed such a loooong time to be married. Now I really know why eternal marriages are important, these 16 years seem to have flown by. I would devastated if I could only be married to my best friend for this life only, even if it was 70 years! That is just too short of a time. I am so lucky to have Bruce for a husband. He is hardworking, loving, a great husband and dad, willing to help anybody out, puts his family first, great at laundry, making waffles, helping me out when I'm a little overwhelmed and stressed (even when he is probaby more overwhelmed than I am), patient with my shortcomings and weaknesses, a great provider for the family, a good example for the kids and myself, has a great shoulder to lean on. I could go on and on, but I won't. I love him with all my heart and I'm looking for the rest of eternity with him.




5 comments:
Wow, Lea looks so much like you, Debbie!
Happy Anniversary!
How horrible of us not to call at 4:00 am in the morning to wish you a Anniversary Gift. So here is your Belated Anniversary Gift.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Debbie and Bruce!... You are a beautiful family!
Happy anniversary! We just celebrated 13 years. You look so beautiful on your wedding day!!
You guys have been such wonderful examples to us in so many ways. Thanks for always being there for us and our family. What would we do without our Deuce--ha ha Debbie and Bruce! You guys are now officially Deuce! ;)Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment