Robby earned his first class about a month ago, but they had the court of honor last week. We are very proud of his hard work at accomplishing these goals. He is already done with half of his merit badges for the next rank and all of his service hours. He's a great inspiration of accomplishing goals. He also earned his Nature, Citizenship in the World and Electricity Merit Badges.
Crockpot Apple Cider
2 weeks ago




2 comments:
That's awesome! Way to go Robby! Debbie, you have NO IDEA how impressed I am with your children. They are kind, respectful, service-oriented, and just wonderful kids. I know some of that is just who they are, but you are obviously doing something right!! I'm so inspired by your parenting. :)
Yea Robby!! The boys look up to you so much! they can't wait to turn 12 and pass the sacrament like you. Way to go!
Post a Comment