Monday, May 26, 2008

I must be crazy!

I have a friend of mine that talked me into a mini triathalon! Last week I was excited that I ran for 5 minutes in a row and then rode my bike to go visiting teaching twice (these were all on different days). This week I'm trying to get in shape enough to swim 400meters, bike 12 miles and run 2 miles in a row. The race is on June 28th so wish me luck. I ran for 16 minutes this morning, walked four and then ran another 8, so I guess there is more there than I knew. I just needed something to push me a little harder. Thank you Michelle for the push!

UPDATE! Because of a few things that have come up, I will not be able to participate in the actual race, but I am still training and will be doing my own mini triathalon on that day.

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

How fun! Good luck on your training! :o) You can do it!

Lilola said...

Congratulations on getting into great shape, but are you out of your cotton picking mind!?!
I guess I really don't understand that physically competitive thing. Years of being chose last for everything.
Good luck!