Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I have been tagged!

I have never been tagged, so I hope I'm doing this right. My friend Jill tagged me.

Favorite person outside of family: This would have to be my best friend next to Bruce - Holly! We have known each other since 7th grade -its' been almost 24 years!!!!

Quirks about me: Just about everything :)

How would the person who loves you the most describe you in 10 words: likes to try new things, a good mom and wife.

Any regrets in life: Yes and no. There are things I would have done differently if I knew then what I know now - but would I be where I am now if it wasn't for those mistakes?

Favorite charity/cause: I would have to say the humanitarian aid from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Favorite blog recently: Nicole's Helpful Baby Tips

Something you can't get enough of: Time with my hubby!

Worst job I ever had: Taco Bell!

Favorite Bible Verse: John 14:27, "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

Guilty Pleasure: Chocolate!

Got any confessions: I should be sleeping right now, its almost midnight!

If you HAD to spend $1000 on yourself, how would you spend it? I would go on a vacation to somewhere quiet.

Favorite thing about your house: The cute 2 legged creatures running around inside.

Least favorite thing about your house: Property taxes

One thing you are good at: Being flexible (with plans, not body) and going from Plan A all the way through to Plan z in 2 minutes top!

One thing you could change about your circumstances: More time with hubby and either closer or more money to visit family on west coast more often.

Who would you like to meet someday? All my great friends I haven't met yet - one great thing about the military!

Who is your real life hero: Bruce

What is the hardest part about your job? Time management

When are you most relaxed? When I'm outside - camping, walking, enjoying nature.

When are you most stressed? When the house is messy and I have too much on my plate.

What can you not live without? Prayer

Do you agree or disagree about the recent article that reported blogs are authored by narcissists? I don't know anything about the article and I had to look that last word up in the dictionary :) Once I did I have to say, NO WAY! I love that I can share our happenings with friends and family.

Why do you blog? See above answer

Who are you tagging?:
Rules:
1. Answer the questions
2. Link back to whoever tagged you
3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category.

New/ newer bloggers (since we want to share the love and send them traffic)
I think everyone I know of has been blogging longer than me
Melody and Karl

Bloggy friends:
(Not sure exactly what this means, but I'll just pick 2)
Shannon and Mariluz

Bloggers you’d like to get to know better:
Jana and Jennifer

Someone you know who should begin blogging:
Becky and Brenda

Bloggers you don’t think will respond, but you hope will:
I have no idea, and I really don't like this question anyway. :)

Well I think I did this the right way - Enjoy!

2 comments:

nicole said...

I love reading your blog too! I feel like I've really gotten to know you better this way... it's great! I thought it was wonderful that you've had the same best friend for that long. I have a few close friends like that too, but I find it really hard to keep in touch with them. Luckily, I have you sisters in our ward that I get to see more regularly. :)

Anonymous said...

yea--someone actually tagged me! Thanks for thinking of me. ;)