Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Belated Valentine Quiz

I got this from my friend Jill's blog. You can add it to your blog if you want or just answer it for yourself.

What is your husbands name? Bruce
How long have you been together? We've been married for almost 16 years!
How long did you date? 1 month
How long was your engagement? 5 months
Who eats more? Depends on Bruce's rotation, if he has time to eat, he can eat a lot more then I can.
Who said I love you first? I don't remember
Who is taller? Bruce he's 6'1 and I'm 5'9
Who has more speeding tickets? On record, neither one of us have any.
Who is more sensitive? I am most of the time - I cry at EVERYTHING, there are a few subjects that touch his sensitive side.
When there is a fight, who usually wins? We don't really fight, we get frustrated, do some thinking on our own and either let it go if its not worth it, or figure it out together if it is.
Who does the laundry? I try to (the older kids do their own), but Bruce is wonderful and steps in and helps when I get too far behind.
Who does the dishes? The kids and I usually do.
Who sleeps on the right? Me (if you're looking from the foot of the bed)
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who mows the lawn? Bruce does mostly, I've done it a few times, and we're getting the kids to do it here and there. Luckily, its winter right now :)
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who drives when you are together? Bruce
Who is more stubborn? Definately Bruce, I am not stubborn, end of subject, don't even try to discuss it because I'm right on this subject :)
Who kissed whom first? Bruce kissed me on my forehead. That's when I knew he was a complete genteman.
Who asked out who first? We just kinda started spending time together doing everything. We really didn't have an official 'date' until after we were married.
Who proposed? Bruce
Who has more siblings? Bruce definately does. I have 2 sisters and he has 5 brothers and 4 sisters living.

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

Hey, that was fun! I guess both Tyler & Bruce weren't into "dating" but rather "hanging out". Although, now I wish we did more "dating". :o)