I was sorting my coupons tonight getting ready for payday this week and Cato came running in with a smile on his face and so much excitement in his voice - "Mom, I'm a zero!" Now most of the time when a child says that way about himself, as a mom, are very concerned about his self-esteem. You want to tell him that they are worth much more then a zero, they have potential, they are a child of God, they make you smile everyday, they are an important part of the world around them, etc., etc., etc., But with that much excitement, there had to be more to the phrase then the average meaning (which usually is the case with Cato). I looked up and he had the mattress cover on and the opening was towards the front of him and looked like an oval or a........ZERO! What imagination. To look through the eyes of a child, being a zero is the highlight of the day!!!
Crockpot Apple Cider
2 weeks ago




2 comments:
How cute. :o)
That's so cute! He's always coming up with things I wouldn't have thought of!
Post a Comment