Thursday, February 7, 2008

Start of a new adventure

Ok, I'm finally going to attempt a blog. We have great family and friends around the country and I am REALLY bad at staying in touch, so maybe this will help :) I'll also have our four angels post on here to let everyone know how their schooling and other happenings they are involved in are going. It may take a little while for me to figure out how to add pictures and all of that, but I'll get the hang of it and it will probably be something else that I have to pry myself away from the computer for.

3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I look forward to keeping up with your family! :o)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Another fun blog with some of my favorite people!

Melody Kingsley said...

Hey Debbie, I didn't know you had a blog. I am looking forward to your compilation of all the blogs in the RS! Anyhow, welcome aboard. It's great to see your new blog!!