
Ok, our family just got done watching a movie 'Facing the Giants'. It's a great, faith-building movie. I needed at least a box of kleenex, Bruce liked it, all four kids liked it (Lea & Robby liked watching to see if mom was crying - I told them that was the predictable part, just watch the movie). Cato wants to watch it for Valentine's Day. It was a great story of how life works out for the better when you put Christ first in your life and give God the glory for everything. It has phrases throughout that touch you and make you realize the blessings you have and the great and awesome powers that God has. It is just amazing that how much there is for God to look over and take care of, that He cares so much and blesses us so much in very personal ways that you feel that He is only watching you. Yet, he does that for everyone that will just reach out their hand. With him, nothing is impossible. 'Never give up, Never back down, never lose faith'. If you haven't seen it yet, go out and buy it. We found it at Blockbuster as a used DVD for $10. After seeing it, I would have paid 4 times that much. There is so much out there that Hollywood has that I would just rather not have in my home, so when something good does come out I feel I need to support it and share it. If you want to feel great about yourself, or to revive your faith, this is a great one! Grab a bowl of popcorn and enjoy a family night together (make sure you have the kleenex also)




1 comment:
I haven't heard of that movie - but it looks like one that Tyler would enjoy. :o)
Post a Comment