I had a fun girl's night out with Lea tonight and went to a friend's wedding reception. When I came home I found this on my pillow.
Translation: I love you mom. I won't see you until tomorrow Cato
Moments like just melt a mom's heart. Being with my beautiful daughter for a few hours and seeing what a beautiful young lady she is especially on the inside and then coming home to this just makes me feel I've already reached heaven. Then on top of that I have 2 other boys who have a hold on my heart just as much. And, last but not least a very loving man who is my better half and helps make this half better just by being around him. I love my family!!!
This part from Laddie: A True Blue Story comes to mind with how I'm feeling tonight, "'When I think of the life a woman must lead in order to be truly a lady, when I review the life I have been forced to live to do my share in making this home, and rearing these children, the contrast is too great. I thank God for any part I have been able to take. Had I life to live over, I see now where I could do more; but neighbour, believe me, my highest aspiration is to be a clean, thrifty housekeeper, a bountiful cook, a faithful wife, a sympathetic mother. That is life work for any woman, and to be a good woman is the greatest thing on earth. Never about the ladies; if you can honestly say of me, she is a good woman, you have paid me the highest possible tribute"




2 comments:
Welcome back! What a sweet note from Cato. :)
That is so sweet! You have such a wonderful family, it's no surprise you love them so much! Glad you're back. :)
Post a Comment