Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Latest Project

This week is my dad's birthday. Last Friday night as I was falling asleep I had a quick glimpse of a perfect birthday present for him. Saturday I bought all the supplies and Sunday I made it. It turned out so well that I wanted to keep it at first, then I wanted to give it to him personally, so we made a whirlwind trip to have lunch with him (next post) so I could give it to him face to face. Here's my project.

Now to see it a little closer.
This one is my Pa-Pa (my dad's dad). He was in the Navy during WWII 1943 - 1945. I have the decorations he earned and wrote the name of the ship he was on on the sticker of a Navy ship.


This one is of my dad when he was in the Marines during Vietnam 1964 - 1968. Such a handsome man :)

These are the decorations that my dad earned while in.




'American Heroes' - these are two of my heroes and I'm very proud to have them as my family.


Happy Birthday daddy!!!










No comments: