We sang this beautiful hymn today at church and it really struck me. Here are the words, I hope you take some time to think about what these words mean to you.
I Know That My Redeemer Lives
I know that my Redeemer Lives,
What comfort this sweet sentence gives.
He lives, He lives who once was dead.
He lives, my ever living head.
He lives, to bless me with His love.
He lives, to plead for me above.
He lives, my hungry soul to feed.
He lives, to bless in time of need.
He lives to grant me rich supply,
He lives to lead me with His eye.
He lives, to comfort me when faint.
He lives, to hear my soul's complaint.
He lives, to silence all my fears.
He lives, to wipe away my tears.
He lives, to calm my troubled heart.
He lives, all blessings to impart.
He lives my wise, kind Heavenly friend.
He lives and loves me to the end.
He lives, and while He lives I'll sing
He lives, my Prophet, Priest and King.
He lives, to grant me daily breath.
He lives, and I shall conquer death.
He lives, my mansion to prepare.
He lives, to bring me safely there.
He lives, all glory to His name.
He lives, my Savior still the same.
Oh sweet, the joy this sentence gives.
"I Know, that My Redeemer Lives."
He lives, all glory to His name,
He lives, my Savior still the same.
Oh sweet, the joy this sentence gives.
"I Know, that My Redeemer Lives."





2 comments:
I love this hymn. Thanks for posting it Debbie!
Kallie was confused when she looked up and saw Daddy crying. I can't help being a sissy when it comes to the Spirit. I can't even pretend to not get emotional. Just ask your kids...
Post a Comment