An amazing thing happened tonight - the ENTIRE family was able to go watch Robby's soccer game. Their team just made premier status right before games started so they are having some tough games. They hustled and played well together as a team tonight. I love thier coaches. Half of the team is new from the spring season and I wasn't expecting the team to come together so quickly a team, but they have. This is going to be an amazing season!!! They won 2 -0. Go Warriors!!!
Crockpot Apple Cider
2 weeks ago




3 comments:
How fun that you could all be there together! :o)
Sounds like fun. That's a great picture!
So glad to see you back!! Robby is getting so good at soccer. The boys are always talking about David and Robby! I think they liked having him as a baby sitter! (And so did we!)
Post a Comment