Saturday, September 27, 2008

Whatever you have to drop to see this - it's worth it!

Bruce and I went to go see a movie last night, never realizing what huge impact it would have on our lives. We went to go see 'Fireproof'. It was the best movie I have ever seen. Some of the acting was a little poor, but you get over that real fast. The message is for everyone whether you have a failing marriage, a strong marriage or not married at all. I would suggest everyone go see this no matter what. No matter how busy you are, drop sleeping or eating or whatever you have to to go see it. It's nice to support movies that have a good story to tell and that was my original reason for wanting to see it, but the message is so powerful. I've already seen one review about it that is negative - it doesn't follow Hollywood's theme of crossing the line and it being ok - and I LOVE IT! Just a helpful hint though - bring a tissue. I can't figure out how to put the actual trailer on this post, so click on the link above. But whatever you do - Go See It!!!!!

3 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

where is the movie playing?

Also, i saw you have us on your favorite blog list...but I don't know what you're blog address is... Can I add you to my favorite blog list? What's the address?

nicole said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you told us about it. I'm in charge of our date night this week. I just checked, and it's playing at the Showcase Cinema in huber heights. Thanks Debbie!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the endorsement... I'm not inclined to go to any movies at the theater anymore, but this one was well worth the price! I loved it!