Here are a few pic's from our couple getaway. Bruce found a beautiful spot that had a private lodge and lake. It was so peaceful. We were able to row boats, go fishing, play shuffle board, go dancing and go to an apple festival. Thank you honey!!
Crockpot Apple Cider
2 weeks ago




7 comments:
What a wonderful trip! You need to have Bruce talk to Tyler about learning how to dance. ;o)
How fun!! That top picture of you two looks like an engagement shot! I bet it felt more like a honeymoon!
How sweet!...and how refreshing a "couple getaway" can be! I loved that top picture of you, too!
Wow, how nice for you guys, and what a great way to strengthen your marriage. Jon and I are trying to actually GO OUT on dates more often. Usually we'll just wait until the kids are sleeping and we'll play games downstairs, or ballroom dance or something. But inevitably, someone will wake up and interrupt us. I just think it's important to actually GO away sometimes and leave the house together. It must be so nice to have such a wonderful daughter to babysit! I can't wait till Celeste is old enough for that! :)
Of course you guys look so good together but that's a great shot! Cute outfits too! I'm so glad you guys had time together--you deserve it...way to go on the place B.
The picture of you and Bruce looks so romantic. You two are a cute couple. That looks like a great vacation. I am glad you had fun.
How fun! Jeremy and I had just decided this last week to take some money every week and put it aside for a weekend getaway. Can't wait till we got enough saved. If you don't mind my asking where did you guys go?
Post a Comment