Soccer Camp for Robby. Soccer has always been a love of Robby's. This is the 2nd year he has attended the soccer camp at the local university.
The rain gutter rigatta where David won first for his den. He's got a good set of lungs on him.
Our trip to Maryland to pick up Lea, we had to make a quick stop at the Washington DC Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We miss it and it is absolutely beautiful.
Take me out to the ballgame! The residency program had a free night for a home game of the local baseball team.
Another activity for the surgery program and their families. This was a great picnic - wonderful
BBQ, bouncy castle, cornhole and horseshoes.
I may have missed some activities - I'm using the camera as my memory right now, but the last one to update on was David becoming a Bear at his last Pack meeting.
I think I'm almost ready for summer to be over so we can rest a little - just kidding!




2 comments:
Wow! Looks like you guys had a wonderful (and packed) summer! What great memories for your family. :) Congrats to David on his accomplishments!
Great summer recap...I will do one also on my blog soon...It's so nice to relive the memories!
Post a Comment