My brother in-law sent me this and I thought it was funny and yet a good reminder as we get into the holiday season. Once again, another very simple concept that many don't follow.
Ok, I can't figure out how to get the actual video on here, so click on this link. If any of you more experienced bloggers know how I could have put this video in the actual post please let me know.
Crockpot Apple Cider
2 weeks ago




2 comments:
If you have the video on your computer, you can upload it into your post just like a picture. The button is right next to the upload photo icon. If it's somewhere else online, you have to post a link, but I think you can usually get a thumbnail to click on in your blog. Hope that helps a little!
It is somewhere else online so I guess I did it right. Couldn't figure out how to do a thumbnail though. I'll have to play with that one. Thanks for the tip
Post a Comment