Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who's laughing now?


I unfortunately haven't heard about Peter Schiff until tonight, but after watching this, I think I may look up more information from him. I admire men who stand up for what they think is right no matter how opposite things look at the time and get laughed at, but they never back down. Too bad we don't have more people like that in this world - we have too many on the 'laughing, mocking and pointing fingers' side.

2 comments:

nicole said...

Oh wow. That's amazing. I agree with you, it was pretty bold of him to insist on what he knew to be true, even when it was unpopular. I certainly have a lot of respect and admiration for him for his integrity. Thanks for posting that!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing that people who work in the stock market were being so rude to him and yet were blatently wrong. It takes guts to stand firm in your beliefs in the midst of the taunting---what a great example!