On the side bar on the right you will see 'Pierce's Journey to adopting twins from the Ukraine'. They have done so much work and completed so many steps. They are planning on going out there in the next month or so. They just learned that someone has started the process (and is almost finished) with adopting the girl of their twins. You can click on the link to find out more details. Please keep them in your prayers. Everything is in Heavenly Father's hands now.
UPDATE - The little's girls adoption has been finalized. They should still be able to adopt another little girl about the same age once they are over there.
Crockpot Apple Cider
2 weeks ago




2 comments:
Thanks, Debbie. Every prayer helps. :o)
Debbie: I've read the e-mail you sent and after that I saw this post a few days ago (but comment until now). I'm also praying on behalf of this family!
Post a Comment