Saturday, July 19, 2008

He admits it!!

The other day we were over at a friend's house helping them pack boxes. Cato was excited to let everyone know he was 5. He said, "I'm five" and held up his hand with all five fingers showing. Then he stopped for a minute and stared at his hand with that look that you know the wheels are turning. A great big smile appeared on his face and then he exclaimed, "I'm a handful!"

7 comments:

Lollidale Farm said...

That is SO classic!! Thank goodness you've already written that down, since that is a comment NOT to be forgotten. :)

nicole said...

Love it! That is so hilarious!

Lilola said...

So - he finally figured out what you mean when you say "he's a real handful!" LOL That's priceless. Glad to see you posting again, by the way. Welcome back!

Mamapierce said...

How cute is that? :o)

Anonymous said...

I just love that boy! He is always such a 'helping hand' for me. Hee hee!

Melody Kingsley said...

Hmm, only one handful, huh? Maya needs more hands...

Anonymous said...

Thats great!! He is so cute and funny.