I saw this on my friend Laura's blog and decided to do the same. It's a lot of fun to go back down memory lane :) Here are the instructions.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. (you can still leave a comment on my blog without starting a post on yours)
Crockpot Apple Cider
2 weeks ago




7 comments:
The first memory that came to my mind was when I came over to your house after Cato was born. I can't remember if I brought you food, but I do remember giving you a little blue silky blanket for Cato because Rachel, who was just a few months older than him, had a pink one and loved it. Now the pink blanket is used for dolls at our house. :)
The most vivid memory is that right when my first husband left me you left a gift bag for me that had the cutest teddy bear and I think chocolate and the sweetest note. Admitting that you had no idea how to comfort me but telling me that in your teens breakups had been comforted by teddy bears and chocolate and hoped I would feel your love with the gesture. I still have the bear on my bed!
The first thing that popped into my head was when you and your hubby came to the hospital after I had Joseph. We had never officially met before and I looked like a wreck and barely stayed awake for the visit. It was such a nice gesture and we loved the baby gifts!
Here's my memory: It was in the house where you lived in Wickenburg. I remember spending a summer afternoon with a whole bunch of girls: you, Holly, your sisters....we had snacks, talked a lot...spend the whole day in our swimming suits. It was just FUN!...
I remember meeting you via emails before meeting you in person. I was stuck in my new home (post c-section) and didn't know a soul and you were so kind to include me in all the goings on at church. What a life saver!
Debbie
All I can say is "Under the sea Under the sea"
From Holly...
My cousin Meschak was over to our house the other night and it reminded me of our double date for prom. Do you remember that we high-centered your jeep on a huge boulder and weren't sure we were even going to make it to the dance? Maven (sort of) complimented my dress by saying it matched the curtains (??), Meschak took off his tuxedo jacket to dance on his hands, and we drove home backwards. *sigh* Ah...the simple days...
Post a Comment