My aunt got us the first seasson of The Walton's for Christmas. We have really enjoyed watching them. One of the kids made the comment 'I actually really like this.' I think they were thinking 'oh it's an old movie' and not expecting it to be that great. I love the family values that are displayed in this show. I also don't have to worry about anything unwanted popping up on the show OR on the commercials in between. We don't have any T.V. channels, and haven't for awhile. With some of these older t.v. show series on DVD now - we may not ever get channels. There's only so much time that we each have. Why waste it on filth on T.V?
Here's a clip from the episode we watched today. I love that the dad was so interested in making sure he taught the kids in the right way to know the difference between right and wrong and how it would effect the rest of their life.
The beginning of September
2 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment