Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Night of Nights!

Well tonight it happened! Our little girl went to prom for the first time and I became my mother - the camera went out and I took a ton of pictures! A lot of them were fuzzy for some reason. Her date is a wonderful young man that we've known for a little while. She went with 2 other couples.


She was bubbling all day long. She is such a joy to have in our family. I think I was just as excited for her. I couldn't wait until he came and picked her up so I could take some pictures!!! He brought her a dozen roses. They went over to her friend E.'s house and we took pictures with all the other friends going to prom. Here's a look at our princess and her friends.



    




Here she is with Jenn getting her hair done.



Hair all done!  Thank you Jenn - you did a fabulous job.  She was so happy with it.



This was before N. came.  We had been laughing so hard and her eyes started watering.  She was trying to get some dry eyes before he came in.



She was so happy when he came!



N.L.



He brought her roses - so sweet!



I love this picture. She looks just like a princess.  I think he thinks that too :)



Aren't they pretty!!!!



N & Lea going over to friend's house to meet up with the rest of the group and take pictures.



E & M



N putting on the corsage



Lea pinning the boutonniere on - it took a little while to get it.



The whole gang going to prom.



The three amigos.



E & A



N & Lea



Good looking couple - although I have my opinions on which is the better looking of the two.



A & C



A & C & friend



P & M



Such a gentleman - her daddy will be happy about that.



Off goes our baby



4 comments:

Mamapierce said...

How exciting - she looks gorgeous!

Armstrong Family said...

She really did look like a princess!

Mike and Adrianne said...

She looks beautiful!

I hope she had a great night.

Anonymous said...

Holy. Cow. That's all I can say!