One thing that is constant in life is change. There's not much that is the same for us right now. Bruce has finished his general surgery residency and we enjoy having him around more. With that came a move. We loved Ohio. More than we thought we would. We have now moved from there and are near more family and friends. I now answer the question about how many kids we have with '3 at home and our daughter is off to college.' All 3 boys are now in public school after 6 years of homeschooling. And to top it off I'm typing this from a smart phone - something I wasn't sure if I'd ever get. Life is still good. Family is still number one to us and we are still know that Heavenly Father is in charge and He watches out for us.
Enjoyed some desert beauty this past weekend. Forgot about how much I love the desert. Some people think deserts are hot and bland and not pretty at all. All I have to say is WRONG :)
D&C on hiking trail towards top of hill with scenery in background
D&C with a saguaro
One of the things AZ is famous for :D
1 comment:
Beautiful pics. Makes me want to visit AZ again.
Post a Comment