I was needing some new sandals. My flip-flops have about had it. They have done me well, but summer isn't over yet, and you can't have summer without flip-flops and or sandals. Headed over to Kohl's (one of my favorite places to shop). There was a pair of sandals normally $58, on clearance for $12.50, plus I had a 15% coupon and a $10 off coupon and I was getting other stuff to qualify for $10 Kohl's cash. The only drawback is they were Tone-ups. Now when these tennis shoes and sandals came out - it seemed kinda ridiculous - but I was curious. I hadn't made up my mind if they were something I wanted to try - especially at the price they were being sold at. Well - for that price I decided to get them. I like how they look. It's kinda weird walking in them - I feel like I'm bouncing - kinda. Anyway, the couple times I've worn them, my backside has been a little sore as if I've actually done a workout. Hmmm.... maybe they have some merit to them. Or maybe they're totally messing up my back and legs and I'll find out down the road - who knows. Anyway, in discussing the shoes with my 2 older boys R (jokingly) said, "I want some". Then D, obviously not really thinking of what he was going to say said, "I wish I could just walk for exercise." Well my son, you can, and have been able to for quite awhile. It's actually quite good exercise. We all started laughing so hard - especially when he realized what he had said - the look on his face was priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment