I love taking pictures (when I remember the camera and remember that I have the camera with me). I love downloading them on the computer. Then that is about all I do with it. Occasionally I'll do a post on here or download some onto Facebook. So now - I have thousands of pictures on my computer (and two other computers in the house) that need to be organized I'm slowly organizing them into months - then I'll go through and make some digital scrapbooks or something - not sure yet. I'm sure this first part of the project will take me several months (especially since I have to factor in homeschooling, being a cubmaster, keeping up with four kids, having a husband in his last year of general surgery residency and starting the process of getting ready for a move).
Going through these pictures, I can't believe how much the kids have changed just since we've been here! I thought I'd post some here and there as I'm going through. Here are a few to get you started.
 |
| R and D at local museum - June 2007 |
 |
| C 4th birthday |
 |
| D's 8th birthday party at base bowling lanes. |
 |
| Family at David's baptism (notice D & Rs bolo tie and L's necklace) August 2007 |
 |
| C not dealing with early mornings that well - September 2007 |
 |
| L in a tunnel at a museum nearby - September 2007 |
 |
| R playing soccer - September 2007 - I think he has changed the most. |
 |
| D on Christmas morning 2007 |
 |
| L, C and R on Christmas morning 2007 |
2 comments:
Such cute pictures - it's fun to see your kids. It's hard to believe that we've been in FL for a year. I miss you and other people up in OH!
I highly recommend digital scrapbooking. My first one that I did was with shutterfly.com. I recommend it for the first book. Slowly I am moving towards more complicated programs. Slowly...:)
so glad to see you blogging again. keep it up, eh?
Post a Comment