We only went on the short tour around Historic Kirtland and then to the Kirtland Temple.
Our family in front of the Newel K Whitney Store.
This is the mill
Nauvoo Temple
Welcome to our life! We are a military, LDS, outdoor loving family. You might say it can get a bit crazy in our home - but we wouldn't have it any other way. We have a wonderful extended family on both sides and have met many awesome friends along the way. I hope reading through this you realize how happy a crazy life can be & how many blessings God pours out on those that are far from perfect...but striving!
1 comment:
What an amazing trip! I love that you got to go and see these things before leaving that part of the country! The pic of Joseph Smiths room really made me stop and look...I could feel how sacred that place is just through your blog---thanks for sharing! xo
Post a Comment