Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fundraiser for EFY

Lea and Robby are trying to raise money so they can go to EFY (Especially for Youth). Right now they are baking bread (and our house smells lovely!) They have a loaf of white bread for $3 and a loaf of Nauvoo bread for $4. If you are in the area and would like to order some just let me know. Either call me if you have my number or put it in the comment section of this post and I'll have them give you a call. Thanks for those that are already helping! They are quite the ambitious little (ok, not quite so little) kids. I haven't done anything!

UPDATE!!! The kids are now saying any donations would be good, if you're not sure what to donate then the above prices would work :)

8 comments:

Karl Collett said...

I'll Take two Nauvoo bread.

Anonymous said...

How are we supposed to get it to you? If you know how to ship bread, they'll get you some. Just let me know.

jennifer said...

What is Nauvoo bread?

Anonymous said...

It's a recipe that we received for homemade bread when we went to Nauvoo. It's yummy. It uses potato flakes.

nicole said...

I'm looking foward to it! YUM! See you this afternoon! Such a great idea to help them learn important life skills. Thanks!

Sarah C said...

I would love to buy a loaf of white bread. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah, I let them know.

Anonymous said...

The Nauvoo bread was pretty scrumptious! Way to go Lea and Robby!